What makes a great winery? The answer is obvious: great wines of course. The Winery has been producing some of the best award winning, truly world class wines for two decades. They established a strong reputation, built and retained a faithful and growing customer base. Whether restaurateurs or wine connoisseurs, this Winery’s clientele all have one thing in common: they are passionate about the quality of wine on their tables.
The Winery focuses on production of superior red blends and single varietal vineyard designated wines and produces award winning wines year-after-year. Recent production growing from 5,000 cases to over 8,000 cases per year. Wines produced from this highly respected winery range from $20 to $100 / bottle and often sell out before the next vintage is ready for consumption.
This Winery consistently receives strong scores for its wines. In recent years most vintages
have been among the top wines in the U.S. in their respective varietals.
The owner, who is preparing for retirement, is interested in selling the winery’s prestigious brands. These brands consist of a four million dollar inventory, the valuable connections with premium vineyards, suppliers, restaurants and wine shops. The winery also has a state of the art website with a combined 8,000+ member mailing list. In addition, the sale would include the winery property in a highly visible location with its tasting room and buildings. Sale to include all existing winery equipment and fixed assets. The Company has doubled its production in recent years and is well positioned to continue to grow its production and sales into the future.
1. Turn key business – fully operational winery producing excellent red & white wines
2. Well identified and respected brand with 20 years history of excellence
3. Strong distribution and retail channels
4. Appealing website with built in CMS, integrated social media presence
5. Large wine club and even larger mailing list of “regulars”
6. Dedicated staff that is committed to producing & selling world class wines