Beautiful Winery, Vineyard, and Home in the Yakima Valley . . .


Turnkey winery, vineyards and house are offered for sale. The property has a view of both Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier. People enjoy wine and tapas by the duck pond and in the picnic area.

The winery produces 7000 cases of wine each year, 60% of which is sold direct to the consumer through the tasting room with the remaining 40% distributed in Washington, Oregon, and Northern Idaho. The winery has a potential capacity of 10,000 cases without additional tanks. Including custom crush, the crush pad has handled up to 300 tons of fruit per year. Total bulk wine capacity is 21,000 gallons in stainless tanks and over 300 barrels. The automated bottling line can handle 1000 liters per hour.

The first vineyard was planted in 1980 with subsequent plantings since then. The vineyards average 2749 Growing Degree Days and are prized for both Bordeaux reds and white varieties.

The wines have been highly rated with 90+ scores and gold and double gold awards.

Inventory is priced separately at time of sale.

.   .


Price: $2,500,000

Area/Property Size: 36 Acres

Planted Area: 29 Acres

Location of Winery/Vineyard:

500 S. Bonair Rd.

Zillah  WA

AVA/Region: Rattlesnake Hills


Gail Puryear